Welcome to the first championship organized by Progetto G!
Progetto G (G come Growth (Crescita in Italian)) is a non-profit organization, whose purpose is to create opportunities for individual and collective growth, through the organization and management of sporting, hobby and recreational events, such as the Sim Racing, in fact. Whether you are a driver, a community or team leader, or an insider in some organization active in Sim Racing, Project G is dedicated to you. For further information on Progetto G, visit our website at www.progetto-g.com e simracing.progetto-g.com
The Italian Tarmac Championship is a small championship of three races on the tracks of Imola, Monza and Misano, three races that will take place every week, on Mondays, in October.
In addition to the technical information, specified in the appropriate section of this page (Settings and Scoring tab), this is the rest you need to know:
- Real World Weather – The server will restart for qualifying and the race, based on the weather conditions on the day of the event. – Weather info from – https://www.accuweather.com/en/it/rome/213490/weather-radar/213490
- Prize money – trophies for the first three drivers and a gift (drawing of lots) for 10 drivers, among those who have participated in all the races (3).
- Live Broadcasting in dual language (ITA + ENG) – The competitions will be broadcast live online, with commentators both in Italian by Progetto G and in English by James Parfitt Broadcasting. There will be a direction with replay.
- Compulsory Briefing – 9:00 pm on the Briefing-pre-race channel of our Discord
- The use of Name and Surname in ACC is required
- SRO regulation especially in the application of the blue flag rules. See regulation on the page – https://simracing.progetto-g.com/it/regolamento-di-gara/
- Ability to report to the race management for incorrect behavior by competitors.
To conclude … “ACC IS NOT A GAME” – This is our motto. We treat ACC as a real simulator, which means we drive the powerful virtual cars as if we were in real cars, in the real world. If you too embrace this motto and this driving philosophy, you are welcome among us.
Upload your custom liveries on the Awsome Sim Racing website and associate them to the Progetto G community collection Asfalto Italiano GT3. Click here to watch the video tutorial >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lu2rTI-B7GA
To see the liveries of the other competitors, you must use their livery synchronization program (client).
NOTE: There is no CPU consumption because the livery files that are installed by the client are the ones that ACC uses for the sessions (therefore no LAG).
Link to free practice results http://de.assettohosting.com:20575/results
- Fill in the form below
- Join the Project G Discord by following the steps outlined on Sim Racing GP.
- Reserve your league slot.
See you on the track!